Triple A is a crypto payment gateway founded in 2017 based in Singapore and licensed by mas, the monetary authority of Singapore.
triple A aims to revolutionize how businesses and customers are connected through blockchain technology and cryptocurrency solutions. Triple a helps businesses to increase their revenue by accessing the growing cryptocurrency users (300m+) community from all over the world.
About the team
The Compliance team’s mission is to allow Triple-A to operate and grow in an ecosystem that aligns with international and MAS regulatory standards.
What will you do
Your mission is to support the team in managing various compliance projects to improve triple a framework and ensure it remains in continuous compliance with applicable regulations and internal policy requirements.
Reporting to the chief compliance officer, you will be responsible for the compliance program implementation and maintenance. This includes sanctions, knowing your customer and enhanced due diligence, investigations/reporting, and anti-bribery and corruption.
This is a mission-critical role with the opportunity to handle compliance projects from a to z, ensure their proper implementation and see the solutions come to live.
- Prepare and maintain Compliance projects documents (e.g. road map, status updates, projects log, gap analysis, etc.) to ensure proper control framework
- Oversee engagement and deployment of vendor solutions and work with compliance managers to set up new processes
- Draft Compliance Requirements and liaise with Product/Technology teams to ensure proper development, testing, and implementation
- Lead change and best-practices deployments, as well as perform read-across to identify gaps and drive projects to close the gaps
- Ensure proper coordination and engagement with compliance and other cross-functional stakeholders to work and drive towards project outcome
- Perform business analysis, process mapping, and providing solutions and recommendations for respective projects
- Participate in Product roadmap reviews and identify new products and product offerings that may be subject to regulatory compliance
- Liaise with Compliance Officers to prepare new product risk assessments, identify regulatory compliance risks & recommend mitigation strategies
- Build and maintain Compliance Key Performance/Risks Indicators and Management Reporting
Who you are
We are looking for a project manager to join our Compliance team. Our ideal candidate would have proven experience in regulatory project management and management reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Finance, Legal, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5-8 years of experience in project management at a financial institution or fintech company
- Knowledgeable of compliance areas and vendor solutions will be an advantage
- Ability to proactively and assertively communicate to project stakeholders
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to be action-oriented and seek to meet high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, analytical, and investigative skills
- Payments, Fintech/RegTech, E-commerce, or Crypto experience
- Familiar with blockchain tools (e.g. Elliptic, Scorechain)
- Familiar with Power BI, Tableau
- ACAMS or ICA certification
If this role excites you, send in your application to email@example.com!